Wednesday 18 September 2013

Third Learning Reflection

It was indeed an enriching fortnight whereby I have learned a lot of new concept. When I first discover the requirements of this task, it had seemed to be a very a big task. First I have never created a blog.  I was not sure whether I will be able to through all the sessions.  But after this fortnight listening to all the different videopost, each of them has left a message for me

  • Stephen Downes - Open Licensing is a way to share information and changing the education process
  • Desmond Tutu - Talked about  freedom which is ongoing process not an end to itself
  • David Whiley - Explained the 4Rs
  • Eben Moglen and Lawrence Lesssig
  • Cathy Casserly - How can Educators refine their copyright in knowledge sharing
  • Justin Cone -Talked about the importance of CC and Encouraged creator to change "from some rights reserved approach to all right reserved"
  • Frances Ferreira - Talked about how open school can be a solution for the growing demand for education



I thank Miss Sandya Guness, who  has enables me to enroll in this world wide free micro open online courses (MOOCS) - Open Content Licensing for Educators.

Thus allowing me to know about OER(Open Education Resources, copyright issues, creative commons unplugged .

Though at times, it was very hard for me to cope with the deadlines to post comment, I hope that I have meet the goals of this online course.

Thanks to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment