Tuesday 17 September 2013

Ownership

I think that I own the copyright of the teaching materials I create but if I am going to claim and restrict others from using it, then I will be selfish.  Sharing forms part of life.  All that we are using has been a result of someone's creativity.  Therefore to live harmoniously and free in life, with joy, we need to share our knowledge.

If I can be a benefit for someone with my creativity or be an inspiration to someone, then I am pleased that God has used me to a blessing to that person.

"Sharing is better than keeping to myself"

Reflection on Case Study

This case study has made reflect on my own use of the materials found on the Internet or any creativity done by another one.  Copyright has existed and is still existing today.  One must be careful before using any materials nowadays more than ever with such new technologies available. Acknowledging the creator and asking for permission is a must.  In the whole, people are claiming their rights to be protected, then how can we violate the copyright law which protect another human just like us.

No comments:

Post a Comment